Sunday, March 18, 2007

Writing, Writing

Michael and I have been busy writing our paper for CCCC about GTA's and their online identities. Or more accurately, we are now cutting, as the paper is a bit too long. The question is always, as Bob Seeger sings in "Against the wind" - "what to leave in, what to leave out." Working with Michael is great because he is so smart and insightful. I'm sorry that he has two other papers to write at the same time, though I have complete confidence in him. I am busy too, but my work -- 25 more student essays to read and grade -- doesn't take the same kind of creative skills. Frankly, I would not feel nervous to still be revising our paper once we arrive in New York -- that's the way my writing mind works -- but that is not fair to a collaborator.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home