Friday, February 02, 2007

Molly Ivins can say whatever she pleases

Just another tribute to Molly Ivins, whose book Molly Ivins Can't Say That, Can She? also sparked a huge billboard in Dallas.

Molly gave me a great laugh when I was working at a bookstore, calling a customer to say her order was in, repeating the book's title Shrub, and saying to the customer, "you know, like a little bush" and then laughing uproariously.

Here are some other great links on Molly:
Michael on Collage
Clancy on Culture Cat who references another tribute on Norbizness
And this from Kelley Shannon of the AP, from my local newspaper. However, this link does not seem to have the gracious tribute to Ivins (written by someone else, no doubt). from President Bush that I saw in the actual paper, so I am going to get it out of recycling and add it here.
Also this link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home